Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why yes, I am trying to catch up..

One Sunday after church, I had a friend come up to me and tell me that his wife had a great idea! Her idea was for me to throw a neighborhood Halloween Party. Others joined in and encouraged the thought, and if you know me.. you know I like to throw a party! It was too hard to resist.

So, I brain stormed, made lists, cooked, and sewed my Halloween costume with my dear aunt Dee Dee. I have been dreaming up my mummy costume for quite some time and despite a few little problems during the creation, I was very happy with the outcome. (Thanks again, auntie!)

I love Halloween.

(More Halloween posts coming..)

2 comments:

  1. this looks so adorable! i loooove halloween to pieces and cannot wait to relive the magic when you post more on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could have gone to something like that. Halloween is the best time of year, seriously! It feels like once you get married, there aren't anymore parties to go too, but it looks like this one was a fun one!

    ReplyDelete