Sunday, November 21, 2010

P&P: my favorite twins!

I really shouldn't say "my favorite twins"..

Dear Dad & Uncle Kent, YOU are my favorite twins.

Wait..

Aunt Maurine and Aunt Darlene, YOU are my favorite twins..

Oh well, seriously.. Look how cute P & P are! THEY are my favorite twins! ;)


P&P are the long awaited twin girls of our dear friends, Cami and Travis.

Jared and I went twice to visit the brand new babies in the hospital. On our second visit, I was lucky enough to hold little P2, although I'm sure the nurse wasn't fond of the idea.

This is little P1 in the incubator.

Days later, Jared and I went to the Buhler's home for a visit and snuggled both babies for 3 hours. We switched back and forth while eating dinner and watching Toy Story 3. :)

Cami, a little note to you. You are doing so amazing with your new job of being a mommy of 3. (she has a two year old as well, sweet little O.) Keep going, because all of this hard work will pay off in the most wonderful way, someday. I love your little family. I wish that I could quit my job and spend all day helping you tend to your little ones. But, please let me know if there is any way that I can help.

I look up to you in so many ways and I can't wait until I have my twins, too. ;) (here's to hoping!)

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful girls!! You guys sure look cute holding them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sarah, i just love you.
    i had tears in my eyes reading this. you guys are the most wonderful friends. my little family adores you.

    love all the pictures.
    i don't miss the nurses :)
    and, quitting your job sounds like the best idea. if only we didn't have to live in reality.

    ReplyDelete