Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh, what a wonderful day

Yesterday was wonderful. Everything turned out so well and I can't believe everything came together like it did... and it all happened in three weeks. The Lord's hand was truly in this. All of this.

..and my goodness, did I cry grateful tears? Embarrassingly enough, yes.

I will miss working with Becky and Jill on this great project. But now, back to life. Back to cooking and being a better wife. Back to editing. Back to doing my hair. ;)

More posts to come.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you had such a successful happy day. You are such an amzing friend and I am sure your friends really appreciate all the work you guys put in to the event to help them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad it was such a success.
    still bummed we didn't make it to the run.
    you are such a great friend, i'm glad we were able to at least stop by. fun seeing everyone.

    and of course, oaklee was thrilled. :)

    ReplyDelete