Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the love month

(flowers from Jared on our first anniversary)

Of all the months I dreamed of my wedding, I wouldn't have guessed February. (May, June.. October, yes please!) But, that October date was looking too soon for my liking and I was determined to take my sweet time. Thus, the month of love is the month we got married and I am so excited it is here! I am counting down the days until our 2nd anniversary!
My goal for February: take pictures!
I believe the only picture I took in January was of one sunset. January always does that too me.. February will be a month of pictures, I'm determined! I get so antsy when I'm not creative and not documenting our life.
Some other things to look forward to this month:
-P & P's baby blessing
-Valentine's Day
-spending time with old friends
-a visit from Airwoman Shay and Kristie
-Sister Penny comes home from her mission!
Happy February!

1 comment:

  1. a wedding in February, how wonderful and unique! well i guess it is the month of love, after all :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete