Monday, January 24, 2011

The weekend song

-lunch with Aunt and Mom at my beloved Cafe Rio'
-flat tire
-grocery shopping with my mom because she was kind enough to drive me around to do my errands
-cleaning the house
-chicken pillows
-watching Overboard with friends, I love that movie..
-a relaxing Saturday
-watching one of my favorite movies, The Young Victoria
-breakfast and an inspirational movie before church
-lasagna at my parent's house
-playing games with friends
-Jared so kindly reminding me during church that my CTR ring has been to Hawaii but, I have not. (He took it with him when we very very first started dating and took the picture below.. Someday, he will take me... I hope!)

1 comment:

  1. Of course I remember you! Thanks for your sweet comment. Hope all is going well! Sounds like a nice weekend. Love them.

    ReplyDelete