Monday, February 14, 2011

Two.

On the 7th, Jared and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary and it was a perfect day. I was planning on making a delicious breakfast for Jared but, slept in until 8:00. We layered our clothes (6 shirts, 3 pants), got all of our snowboard gear ready, had a romantic breakfast from the McDonalds drive-through (egg bagel for him, McMuffin for me), and headed up the canyon.

I claimed to be a snowboarding pro when trying to get Jared to look my way and ask me out.. (it worked) But now, I can't help but feel so nervous every time we go! My confidence is no more. Maybe it's because I don't go up weekly like I use to with my friend, Chelsie... Maybe it's because I'm just not that good! But at the end of the day, I was pretty proud of my S-curves, little (tiny) jumps and not falling more than 3 times! :) It was such a great day snowboarding.





 I am so grateful I was able to spend the day with my sweetheart. I can't believe we're in our 3rd year of marriage!! It has been a fun adventure and we have definitely learned and have grown a lot. I can't wait to see what the future holds for year 3. Happy Anniversary, Mr!

1 comment: