Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh, Arnold...

Things I'm Grateful For..
Just a few
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ... and all of the sweetness that comes with it. It brings the happiness into my life.
The Savior - "Jesus is my friend. He is my exemplar. He is my teacher. He is my healer. He is my leader. He is my Savior and my Redeemer. He is my God and my King." -President Gordon B. Hinckley


Jared - For his kindness, his love, his patience, his testimony, his encouragement, the hard work, the support, the humor, the fun times and the hugs during the hard. I'm a lucky girl.



My Family - My sweet and hilarious Mom.. The countless things she does for me everyday. I couldn't ask for a better friend. My Dad and his wonderful example of charity and selflessness... & his awesome sense of humor. Aushi and Jerm. They have my heart.

My funloving, eccentric, and now forgetful aunt, Deanne. I wish I could play and laugh with her everyday. haha.Kent, Jodi, and Nicole. A sweet and incredibly optimistic grandmother and my inspiring, wise, artistic Aunt Joleen.



My Friends - Oh, how they've blessed my life. I would be nothing without them. No, really..it's true.


The mountains - They inspire me everyday. I wish I could visit them with my camera daily.





I love Thanksgiving turkey. It's the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 comment:

  1. "He who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious." D&C 78:19

    Thanks for your thanks. I love you.

    ReplyDelete