Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Scarecrow

On the highway from Knappa to Astoria,
there's a turn off to go to an Eagle Sanctuary.
On this road is a neighborhood where my aunt walks a few times weekly.
Last Halloween, she saw a scarecrow. She told me how amazing he was and how she wished I could see for myself. When I went to Oregon a few weeks ago, at the being of October, we drove by this particular house a few times in hopes to see the scarecrow. Even on the way to the airport, we hoped to get a peek but, no luck.


One day, the scarecrow was put up and she was
there with her camera so that I could at least see this scarecrow on film.
As she approached, she noticed a full yard of spooky decorations.
As she began to snap some shots, a man then approached her.



The man asked if she'd like a tour. Camera ready, she gladly accepted the offer.
She was able to get these amazing shots.


Next year, I will be in Oregon for Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I bet that place is perfect for a haunted house. It looks to scary for me though. hahaha

    ReplyDelete