Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Curbside Prophet

Jason Mraz Concert
On a phone conversation a few weeks ago,
Jared said that he had a surprise for me.
"What is it?" I asked. He insisted that I'd know later,
after he got home from work.
Late that night, before Jared went home, he gave me a hug
and in his hands were two tickets to the Jason Mraz concert!
I was so excited to go see Mr. A-Z!
We had such a fun time at the concert.
The curbside prophet knows how to put on an awesome show..



Jared said I look like Sarah Palin in these glasses.
Sad thing, a co-worker told me that earlier that day! :)
Curtis told me I look like Tina Fey.
Have you seen SNL lately?


When in line to get my overly priced-Yellow Jason Mraz T-shirt, I ran into my friend, Eric. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment