Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dear Boltman...

My already non-private work space has been invaded. And today is just the first day of the construction site.

The ceiling was removed, plastic laid, and if you thought the tape was loud.. just wait for the tools to get started and the walls to go up! My co-workers even became traitors and shut their doors. Why would I call them that, you ask?




I have no door.

And yet, I still shouldn't complain because today, we ate delicious homemade "Oh Henries", listened to Brian Regan (funny) and even popped the plastic laid on the floor (we did that by... dancing)

....Pret-ty cool.

P.S. Plus.. When I got to work this morning, there was an email from someone who signed their name... "The Boltman" and so, I responded,

"Dear Boltman (POW!)"


Pow, like the superhero comic books, you know..
I did. Except for.. the "POW!" I wanted to though..

No comments:

Post a Comment