Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy List from last week, Thanksgiving, and FAMILY PICTURES!

-seeing progress with our financial goals
-talking with Jill for couple hours
-being told I do "a good job" by a customer. Haha. It helps after being yelled at on the phone. :)
-Oaklee looking at a picture of Jared and quietly saying to "him".. "Jared, you're the best!!" :D Haha
-Cuddling with Oaklee while watching Pocahontas & her falling asleep on me
-a really incouraging email from a co-worker
-ChickfilA and Breaking Dawn with Whit, Chels, and Cami
-laughing histerically in the car
-beautiful winter photoshoot
-going on a double date night that included new underwear, pizza factory, Harry Potter, and "Truth or Truth"
-Walking to Stake Conference in the snow with Jared
-feeling the spirit at Stake Conference
-Justin's birthday party
-visiting my mom & dad
-playing Upwords
-getting our family pictures back :) :)

This last weekend was so wonderful. Besides getting smacked in the nose by the edge of my car trunk while putting away groceries, that is. :) (Yes, my nose is bruised but thankfully, not broken) Smooooth, I know. On Saturday, I had a photo shoot with an adorable family, cute hats, and fresh beautiful snow. Perfect. We lounged around, I edited.. Then we went with some dear friends to buy new underwear (and it was more exciting than it probably should be..), go eat at the Pizza Factory (just thinking about the bread sticks and salad bar makes me hungry!), and home to watch the last Harry Potter (I need to get those on tape so I can finally finish)..

On Sunday, we had Stake Conference. Jared and I put on our coats, I wore boots with  my skirt and it was officially Winter in my mind. We walked to the church holding hands. We had told ourselves we’d get there early but, getting there just a few minutes before the meeting began, we had a difficult time finding a seat. We lucked out and found a great spot. We sat and listened, back tickled, and whispered. We felt the spirit when our leaders spoke and when the choir sang and we were edified.

I couldn't be more excited that Thanksgiving is nearly here and my long weekend begins at the end of today. I am so blessed and have so much to be grateful for. I'm most grateful for.. The gospel of Jesus Christ, my family, my friends, and of course.. This guy. So grateful to have him forever.




Photos taken by Travis Buhler. :) Trav, I love them.




Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday. :)

1 comment:

  1. i may or may not be having tobler withdrawls. you two are just so great.

    and, your pictures always make me sick.
    p e r f e c t, you two :)

    ReplyDelete