Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Northhead Lighthouse

There is something so beautiful about lighthouses. Such a big part of the Oregon Coast. I remember coming here with my cousins when we were little. There were yellow flowers everywhere and it was so chilly, I wore a blanket around with me. We were able to climb to the top, back then, admire the glass and the view of the waves. Years later, I'm bringing my husband along and he is apart of my family. Life is grand.



This picture was right after Jared pretended the umbrella was a baseball bat and the top part flew off of the cliff. :) Ooops! Oregonians don't use umbrellas, anyway!


My cousin, Austin, who just returned from a 2 year mission. This picture showcases how different he is now, in a good way. He's fantastic and I love him.




Jeremy, who will be 17 next month. I can't believe that. (Isn't he so photogenic?)


This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. I love my three boys. They are the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment