Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Call me cheesy..



..but, this is the inspiration I've been needing. Yesterday was rough for me. Anxiety. For no reason. Does that ever happen to you? I felt things weren't going like they should and frankly, I didn't have the motivation to change it. Today has been a new day.

This morning, with resolve, I decided to start the Book of Mormon and hopefully finish it in a month or so. It's been a while since I've read it all the way through. This book, my friends, will bring you closer to God and it will bring you peace.

I've decided that even though I'm discouraged, I will continue pursuing my dream.

I think I've have found the motivation to be healthy :) in the way I work out and the way I eat.

My favorite lines from this quote:

-Do what you love, and do it often
-If you don't have enough time, stop watching TV
-Live your dream and share your passion

1 comment:

  1. I like it a lot! Thanks for sharing!
    Hoping to see what your schedule is looking like for September to possibly schedule that session sometime. Let me know. P.s. We still need to have dinner with you guys too! :)

    ReplyDelete