Wednesday, August 17, 2011

yes, I do reward myself with ice cream..

weekend happy list (despite my pain and agony of a toothache)

going to lunch with my cousin Austin, Mom, and Aunt Deanne
going to Coldstone to reward myself for surviving another day of pain :) haha.
spending time with Whitney, laying on her bed and looking through her mission memories
going to a Bee's game on a double date
a lazy Saturday
soup and salad at Red Robin
going to the movies on a double date
a neighborhood BBQ
watching movies with Jared
my root canal!! (I can't believe this is on my happy list.)
rewarding myself with a strawberry cheesecake shake from Arctic Circle

& now for pictures..
 at the Bee's Game
watching the game :)


my first time making deviled-eggs. YUM.

Our neighbor, Jon, made delicious fried-green beans!





2 comments:

  1. Um...where's the pics of you and I at the game?! Those were magazine worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to do another BBQ before summer is over!

    ReplyDelete