Wednesday, October 20, 2010

up in the air..


I am..

-feeling blessed to know so many wonderful and giving people
-still feeling stretched but, also feeling at peace
-enjoying sharing a car with Mr. It's fun to have him drop me off to work and pick me up at the end of the day. (Jared's car is in the shop, getting a new engine & clutch. Yikes!)
-wanting Autumn to stay forever :)
-missing certain people
-feeling close to the Lord
-feeling like many things are up in the air but..

...I know they will all fall into place.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I had your peace right now. I'm sure praying for it... Love your lists Sarah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ always drops me off and picks me up from work. His car isn't in the shop, but I love waving like a super nerd when I see him at the end of my day. Instant de-stressor.

    new follower.

    dailyeday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete