Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pound the Pavement for Parenthood


Pound the Pavement for Parenthood 5K Run
Saturday, November 13 - 10:00 AM
Saratoga Springs, UT


We are still getting registration set up but, please mark your calenders!
pre-registration $15
same day registration $20

The run will end at a park in Saratoga Springs (Harvest Hills) where we will enjoy live entertainment and a raffle for gifts and services from local vendors.

A bake sale will also be held during this event so, come ready for some delicious treats. If you'd like to participate/donate to the bake sale, please email me at saboa3@aol.com.
Be looking for more details as well as a link for pre-registration. Please share with friends and family. It should be a lot of fun!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night, I was filled with excitement. I felt like dancing and running and I couldn't stop smiling. We got news from the city that everything is set for the 5K for Allen and Jill, we don't need a permit and that is truly an answered prayer.

Everyday this week, I've gotten an e-mail from somebody willing to donate, in some way, to our friends.
There are amazing people in this world and I am privileged to know so many wonderful individuals.
Thank you for your help and support!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still overwhelmed. I can't believe this is really going to happen. I feel so blessed. Thank you again! I'm glad you share my excitment. You really are as sweet as we all say. :) I love you Sarah Tobler! ("ok, love you, bye!" haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the city approved it! That is so happy! We'll be there! ;)

    ReplyDelete