Monday, October 18, 2010

Donations.

Hello friends,

A year and a half ago, Jared and I moved into our first house. We have absolutely loved living where we do. We love this house that is now our home and we have been truly blessed with the people we've met. We love the many wonderful neighbors and dear friends that we have found here.

A few months after moving in, we met our neighbors, Allen and Jill. They have become dear friends who we love very much. We quickly learned that they had been trying to have a baby for sometime and we have been praying for this to happen ever since.

Recently, they found out that without In Vitro Fertilization, they have a very slim chance of getting pregnant. So, this is the next path to venture on for our friends except, this path comes at a high cost. $12, 000.

There will be a yard sale fundraiser held for our friends on Saturday, November 6th.
(Location will be announced at a later date.) I write this to ask for donations of any kind to sell at the yard sale for Allen & Jill. If you have anything that you would be willing to donate, please let me know and I would be happy to pick it up from your house.

Thank you.

See Jill's blog about their journey here.

2 comments:

  1. Just want you to know that I think this is a great cause and something I feel strongly about. I would love to help out if you need anything. Just let me know.

    I'm excited for the 5k. (I'll be slow, but it will be good.) I'm spreading the word. I hope it is a big success! If I can make anything for the bake sale, let me know. I'd love to help with that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah. And thank you Che! It's amazing how many giving and supportive people are out there, and I feel really blessed to have so many of these kind of people in my life.

    ReplyDelete