Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dear Jared,

Thank you for being so kind to everyone you meet.

Thank you for loving my family so much.

Thank you for believing in me and in all of my dreams.

Thank you for making me laugh.

Thank you for comforting me on bad days.

Thank you for giving me kisses whenever I want. I know I'm needy.

Thank you for letting me paint the kitchen yellow.

Thank you for a wonderful first year of marriage. It wasn't always easy but, it is so very worth it.

Happy Anniversary, Mr. I love you and I am over-the-moon excited for the rest of forever.

Love, Mrs.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! You are perfect for eachother and an amazing couple to be around. It's going to be a very happy forever. I'm sure of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You guys are soo awesome! Thanks for sharing some time with us on your big day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You guys are soo amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, mrs that was such a tender post(: you guys are the cutest couple. i hope you had a great anniversary. cheers to all the others heading your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm confident that the husband here still finds himself staring agape at the perfection of his wife's beautiful face. If she's half as sweet as she is beautiful, you've got it made, buddy.

    Jim Haeberle
    Chubbuck, Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely right Jim, I do have it made! Except for one thing... she is more than half as sweet as she looks! :)

    ReplyDelete