Friday, February 19, 2010

2005

I have started a (big) project. This project requires me to gladly go through all of my digital photos (2004-2010). I am having so much fun reminising and remembering so many beautiful and/or hilarious moments. I plan on sharing my favorites but for now, this one:

These photos were taken while walking around downtown Seaside, Oregon. I was 17 and with my family on our yearly vacation to the coast. I saw this cute woman, with her adorable yellow hat and had to take a picture of her.

p.s. I'm organizing and cleaning out my hard-drive, and I have already deleted over 2,000 photos. (I'm only half way through 05..) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a task! Good luck my friend, and PLEASE keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see them all. i love how much you've been posting lately. i'm a big fan of you! hahah!

    ReplyDelete