Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I won't back down

Check out this timeline..

Friday, June 24th 11:00 PM - Pick up Jared from work and start our roadtrip to Oregon
Saturday, June 25th - Thursday, June 30th - Oregon.. :)
Friday, July 1st 4:00 AM - Arrive home & straight to bed.
Saturday, July 2nd - July 3rd - Camping!
Monday, July 4th 3:00 AM - Arrive home, shower, & straight to bed.

26 hours of driving, 5 states, 1 waterfall, 2 lighthouses, 2 Burgerville shakes, 2 Candyman ice cream cones, family time, 3 games of Upwords, 3 campfires, 10,000 mosiqutos, fourwheeling, 32 fishies, and 2 very sleepy Toblers.

These past 11 days have been quite something! I have much to edit, much to blog, and much to do. There is fun to still be had.. now dear ShayLee is visiting. :)

For the 4th, Jared and I planned on going swimming at Seven Peaks. We got into our swimming suits and put on some sunscreen but, when we walked outside there was no sunshine to be seen. So, we went back inside, put on our pajamas, and watched sitcoms on the couch. It was just what we needed.

Jared later went to work (bless him and bless holiday pay) and I went to watch fireworks with the girls..



I am obsessed with the Instagram App. It's true.

p.s. blog title explanation: I heard Tom Petty while filling up my car, it made me instantly happy, and I decided it was today's anthem. Plus, what's more American than listening to Tom Petty?

1 comment:

  1. i squealed when i saw that you posted :) i love your posts.

    i miss you like crazy. i swear it's been months.
    i can't wait to see all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete