Friday, July 8, 2011

He's Home..


My dear cousin Austin is finally home from his LDS Mission to California! I was so excited to see him, waiting anxiously at the airport with my family and Jared. I made sign  the night before and asked my mom to bring balloons. We saw him coming down the escalator, waving, and I started to jump up and down and wave back. He was home. It was a sweet reunion. When I hugged him, my eyes filled with tears and I told him how happy I was that he was home. After hugs, we went to lunch at Cafe Rio, talked, and dreamed of our Oregon trip. Austin is an incredible missionary and example to me.






2 comments:

  1. Ah I love that experience. There isn't a lot that is more exciting than waiting at the bottom of that escalator! Cute pics. We all need to hang out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting! I look so forward to experience that kind of excitment and emotion. I got a little teary as you described it. Welcome home Elder! And yay for your family Sarah!

    ReplyDelete