Friday, May 6, 2011

sleep deprivation

This week has been full of late nights and early mornings. Why yes, I am tired and I have been since Monday morning. My goal for this weekend? (In addition to my  to do lists..) Sleep in and take some naps! :) Some other things I plan on doing:

-editing and finishing my sister in-laws wedding photos (stay tuned)
-preparing for the 5K race for Pound the Pavement (mark your calenders)
-visiting brand new baby Peyton in the hospital (congratulations CJ & Sara!)
-deeeeeep clean the house
-only spending $60.00 at the grocery store (how do you budget your groceries!?)
-spend time with Jared on our last weekend together (He starts a new schedule on Monday, I'm trying to not be too negative about it..)
-spend some time with our mamas on Mother's Day

By the way, I texted Jared in my sleep a few nights ago. Standing up in our room while the light was still on, I fell asleep and I texted him this:



Happy napping!

3 comments:

  1. you're baaaaack! yay. i've missed your blogs, a lot.

    you and jared are the silliest sleepers. crazzzzy. i hope you get caught up on your sleep, you are always so busy.

    p.s. i'm sorry we kept you up late the other night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! Chubby hunch. Love that story. I'm excited for this weekend too! See you in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that made me laugh out loud that you sent that to Jared! Also, thanks for visiting us in the hospital! I can't wait to see you again and actually get to hang out! :)

    ReplyDelete