Wednesday, December 1, 2010

welcome welcome

I am so happy and excited that today is December 1st. While driving today, I listened to my favorite Christmas songs and loved it. Mister put up the Christmas lights and tree yesterday. Now all we have to do is put the ornaments on the tree and the halls will all be decked! :) Jared overheard me say that I would like a poinsettia to put on our table and I came home to four. Yes, four poinsettias! Needless to say, our home is looking very Christmas-y.. and I love it.

Happy December. :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy December! I'm so excited!!! It's Christmas time :) and my boyfriend comes home in 17 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for december, such an exciting time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those photos and wish it looked like that outside still...sigh...I want SNOW PICTURES!!! And if I don't get them, I'm boycotting Christmas cards. You heard me!

    ReplyDelete