Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a surprise party for mister



With the help of my wonderful friends and family, I threw Jared a (fantastic) surprise birthday party. (It was mostly fantastic because of the amazing people we know)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of our friends who came to celebrate with us and to surprise Jared! I am so grateful for all of you. Jared and I, we are so lucky. It also wouldn't have been a success without my parents helping me with stalling. Coldstone, Men's Warehouse, Deseret Book...


It was a wonderful night. Happy 25th Birthday, Jared.
A few things I love about the birthday boy:

-He makes me laugh everyday.
-He can make up a song about anything and they are always so clever!
-He loves using analogies.
-He is nice to everyone he meets. I love his acceptance of others.
-He is good at dancing "gangsta style".
-He supports my dreams and ambitions.
-He is going to be the best dad. I love watching him with our nursery babies.
-When my world feels upside down, he knows how to calm me down and make me happy.
-He often carries me up the stairs to bed.. although he once tripped and gave me concussion doing this, we continue and he watches his step. :)
-He doesn't mind going to Cafe Rio or Costa Vida with me weekly.


(pictures taken by our good friend, Trav)

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! Yay for April birthdays! (Fun pics, as always.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sure did marry a great man, sarah :) you guys are an awesome couple. we had fun being there, and oaklee loved it!

    cheers to jared being 25!!! i'm almost there...

    ReplyDelete