Friday, May 21, 2010

strawberry


We took a camping trip to Strawberry Resevior last weekend and it was a wonderful time. It was quite cold at night which, I believe, has caused the terrible cold I am experiencing now. It was worth it though. Some highlights:

-talking in the truck while the boys set up the tent and made a fire.
-a wonderful nights sleep
-sleeping in while the boys went fishing
-making delicious breakfast burritos
-napping in the tent during a rainstorm (that has to be one of the best things ever)
-jumping pictures :)
-fishing (brrrr!)
-tin foil dinners & smores
-the most fantastic view of the moon & stars



practicing with my new camera remote..

3 comments:

  1. I love your jumping pictures! And there is nothing better than Strawberry! I have spent many many days of my life there.... Love it! Looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! i love the jumping pictures, those are classic :) i of course love all the pictures as always, you're so creative. looks like a lot of fun... the cold you have now doesn't sound like fun but it sounds like the trip was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, I love that last picture! What a great shot :-)

    ReplyDelete