Tuesday, April 13, 2010

one to live by..

"Invent your world. Surround yourself with people, color, sounds and work that nourish you." - SARK

I spent the weekend..
..photographing around the Bountiful Temple
..eating cafe rio
..around a campfire with dear dear friends
..listening to the cutest four year old tell the cutest jokes
..watching youtube videos with mom & dad (& laughing, a lot.)
..receiving encouraging words from my in-laws
..dreaming of Oregon
..cuddling and laughing with Jared

I know where I am happy in my life and I also know where I am not. But, you know what is great? I have control over that. I've decided that this quote is definitely one to live by.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the comment above. (???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get that person spamming me allllll the time. Annoying.

    ReplyDelete