Friday, April 30, 2010

one of those lovely days..

-a morning at Wheeler Farm. Which, is just breath taking in the rain!
-thinking about how blessed I am to have the family and the friends that I do.
-running into a friend at the grocery store and talking in front of the toliet paper isle.

Life is so wonderful. Extremely busy. But, wonderful. I wouldn't have it any other way. There are so many exciting things to come. 2010 is proving to be a beautiful year. (I can't believe it is almost May!)

My only complaint at the moment.. How can I find someone who will just pay me to travel the world? If you have a solution, let me know because this is my dream.

xoxo, have a fantastic weekend.

(I saw these boys chasing these poor ducks and it made me giggle)

1 comment:

  1. it was fun running into you at walmart :) we'll have to plan lunch on a friday or something.

    and you're right wheeler farm is beautiful, especially after a rainstorm.. mmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete