Tuesday, December 15, 2009

10 days until Christmas

Note: edited with bold "(checks)"

Can you believe it? As a little girl, I remember the excitement I felt when there was only 10 days until Christmas! Finally!, I thought. Now my way of thinking is so different. 10 days! Slow down! I have hardly had the time to enjoy the season! So weird how time can go by so quickly and at times, so slow. Although this December has been a quick one, it has been a wonderful holiday season so far.

At the begining of December I made a Christmast Live List:
-ice skating downtown
-mail Christmas cards (check)
-go to temple square to see the lights (check)
-read the Christmas story from Luke
-make krispy bears (check)
-go to see the movie, "A Christmas Carol" (check)
-have a candlelit dinner by the Christmas tree
-take a name off of an angel tree (check)
-go to a christmas concert (check)
-have a traditional breakfast on christmas morning
-play in the snow

I have 10 days to complete the rest of the list! Wish me luck!


On a side note . . .
This is my 100th post! That's some sort of milestone, right?

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic list! Hope you can check everything off. Let me know if you need help doing so. I'd kill for a candle lit dinner...I'm just sayin'. Also, if Jared ever needs a babysitter, have him give me a call. ;)

    ReplyDelete