Monday, March 30, 2009

Take me Home, Country Road..


JT and me.. we really really really really
hope that we can call this home very very very soon.

I can't wait to: paint, decorate, arrange furniture, hang pictures, make Sunday breakfasts, organize, and make dinner for my husband.

Jared can't wait to: wash his car in the driveway, stargaze (we're quite in the middle of nowhere, I'll have you know), shop at Costco, build our food storage, and set up our TV and Ps3.

(Please blame the title of this blog on my good friend, Curtis. He loves John Denver.)

4 comments:

  1. were will you be living?? Well good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh this is the cutest place ever! i want to see it in person, but i guess the pictures will hold me over for now. you two are the best! can i stargaze too? HAHAHAHHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute house! I hope you guys do get it. Where is it? I can't wait to see pics of the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That looks like it will be a nice place for you guys! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete