Monday, March 9, 2009

Reason 1,023 I love being married..


One morning last week, I slept in. (6:07 to be exact!) I hurried with my morning rituals and at one point, opened the door to our bedroom. To my surprise, Jared was standing by the door and startled me very badly! (Not surprising because, I jump very easily. Some even say that I'm "jumpy.") Also, it was very early and I was expecting him to be deeply sleeping. We both laughed and then, he said with a monotone and sarcastic, "Boo." That's good humor that early in the morning, if you ask me.

After Jared found out I was running late, he got my granola bars and pudding packs together and then he went outside to warm up my car. After that, we kissed goodbye. Rumor has it after I left for the day, Jared even made muffins. :)

P.S. Here's reason number 1,024 & 1,025 & 1,026...

Jared doing the dishes :)

Jared chilling with "Little O"

Jared helping Kaden say all of our names. I love it when he says, "Sayya" :)

Dear Lynsey, Jared and I love road trips & I love taking pictures. :)

2 comments:

  1. It is great to be married isn't it!? I will never go back. We should get together for dinner or something.

    ReplyDelete