Friday, October 17, 2008

Bumper Sticker

A good friend gave me this bumper sticker a few weeks ago, in a surprise envelope. A note was attached that said, "Because you love Oregon so much, this is for you. Put it somewhere visible so you can see it daily."
I love this bumper sticker. -It is just too cool to put on my Dodge Neon. Especially with my hopes to sell it, someday (soon). I've yet to figure out the perfect place to stick it to.




Top 10 Things I love about Oregon:
1. Every back road is a beautiful adventure to explore.
2. The Chicken Taco Salad from the Logger.
3. The old houses.
4. The simple things that make life good. (ie. a mailman that walks with a mail bag to deliver to each house. When is the last time you saw a postman do that?)
5. The rain. It suits Oregon well.
6. The flowers.
7. Beach towns.
8. The most delicious candy and ice
cream shops you'll ever encounter.
9. The waterfalls.
10. Halloween time in Oregon. October is the best month to visit. (spooky!)

No comments:

Post a Comment