Sunday, July 27, 2008

July Activities

July has been full of playing, camping, hiking, bridal showers, and babies! My schedule at work has switched to working four, 10-hour days and I love it! I now have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off! We've gone hiking to Lake Mary, Lake Blanche, and Camping in the Spruces. Zions is coming up this weekend and I'm really excited. I've been working hard on planning my friend, Chelsea's Bridal Shower! I think it turned out nicely.. but, only a few people showed up. But, those things happen. My friend, Cami just had an angel baby named Oaklee. She's my new favorite obsession.. :)





At the Aquarium

We reached our destination after hiking for 6 MILES!!

Camping at the Spruces
Oaklee

It's amazing to me that miracles like this happen everyday. Straight from our Father in heaven, we receive perfect spirits that are placed in our arms. What a great responsibility and blessing to have that trust from God to raise his elect.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't even fathom being a father! What an adventure that is going to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sarah, i'm so glad that oaklee was your obsession.. now she is getting so big and is becoming quite the stinker! we see her personality more and more each day, and she is going to be high maintenance for sure! LOL! but i love it, i love being a mom and am so glad that you didn't trade me in as a friend. goodness, i want to live your crazy life! i love camping, yet i hardly make it out to do it. next year can i please come to the cabin, a lot????? hahhaa jk. once would be fun.

    ReplyDelete