Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello world. Hello November.

Well, Hello.

My my, it's been a while.
Instead of blog post after blog post of catching up, here's a quick recap of my life. March - October.






 
 

Those happy faces smiling back at you are my friends and family. I am blessed. 2012 has been pretty good to me, despite some of not so good stuff she's brought. That comes with every year though, doesn't it? With only two months left of 2012, I'm glad to see the holidays upon us and to greet 2013 with open arms. My theme for November? Simplicity. (Have a declared simplicity before? Oops.) Quite opposite from October, my November calender is quite empty. It's wonderful. November, hats off to you. Happy you're here.

Cami, I officially dedicate this blog post to you. I'm back. (I think..)

4 comments:

  1. Be still my heart... I am so excited! :) Welcome back Sarah, it's so good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so much! It's good to look back and be reminded of how blessed we are! I haven't met you yet--but I can't wait! :) Here comes December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... LOVE THIS! What a beautiful life! You're the best Sarah. Really.

    ReplyDelete