Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Scars and Stories


February 7th will be our 3rd Anniversary.. Turns out that it will also be the day that my favorite band is coming out with their new CD! What a perfect anniversary gift! (Jared) Too easy! (Hint) If a person were to include that CD with some roses, that just might be the perfect anniversary gift!


Alright.. Enough hinting. Hopefully that will do the trick.

The Fray speak to my heart in a way no other band has.. Their lyrics have gotten me through my most difficult times. Their songs have been sung and sung in the car with my girlfriends. On my 19th birthday, I sat front row at their concert. Oh, Fray.. I can’t wait..

Oh yes, also.. 3 years!? Wahoo! ;) I just booked our anniversary getaway!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to get you this for your birthday, but it's a blasted week too late!! We should go see them a third time...

    ReplyDelete