Monday, September 19, 2011

the good.

On Friday, I had 15 of my very best friends come over. Friends I have known for at least 8 years but most of them I've known around 17 years. Let's just say, they're more like family and I love them to the moon. We played games, ate (a lot) of food, and laughed our heads off around a campfire. When the party was over and the house looked more disastrous than it ever has, I thanked the Lord for the 15 blessings that had just come over. I don't know why He blessed me with them but, I do know they have each been a rock for me throughout my life and I'll be forever grateful I have them in my life.

On Saturday, I surprised Jared with a date to the Dew Tour. We watch BMX and had a lot of fun trying to get some cool videos and pictures. On Sunday, we made beef roast and homemade mashed potatoes and had friends come over to join us for dinner. Like I said, this weekend was full of wonderful, beautiful moments. I am so happy the Lord blesses us with moments like that. That is what life is all about, the good.. and the bad, it's makes the good that much sweeter. :)


I didn't take too many pictures at the party and I didn't get a picture of everyone. I really wish I would've gotten a group shot with everyone but, the sun was going down so we had to act fast! ;)







The Buhler's brought along their three girls and after dinner, we played in the park. :)


This is the best picture ever. Talk about a thrill! Haha!




1 comment:

  1. Ahhh that last pic of you with the twins, you look GORGEOUS! You are an epic photographer. I want to be like you someday ;) Sweet party by the way, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete