Wednesday, April 13, 2011

His Voice

I went to my sister in-laws Bachelorette party over the weekend. (Miss Jessica is getting married this Saturday!) We stayed in Park City at the most gorgeous hotel! We shopped and I bought an adorable Easter outfit! I had the most delicious mac & cheese for dinner, we laughed, played games, and ate yummy treats.

I drove to Park City with my Mother in-law and other sister in-law, Melissa. I always admire Melissa for her ambition in life. She is constantly trying to improve her situation and make the time she has count. She works hard for what she wants out of life and I think that's an important quality to have. Right now her goal is to Simplify. I have made that goal as well and now I have a few decisions to make.

I am grateful to know that when I am at a crossroads, big or small, I can turn to a loving Heavenly Father for council through personal revelation. Through prayer, pondering, and scripture study, I can learn the Lord's will. That is such a blessing.

I've got some thinking to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment