Friday, August 20, 2010

I love us.

Who says I'm too old for a sleepover?

We had the best 24 hours together. Taking, eating, laughing, crying, food storage, giant marshmellows, starting a fire without the essentials (lighter & lighter fluid), killing bugs that got into the house, Utah Lake, chocolate-chip muffins, waterfalls, getting soaked, pina colada slurpees.. :)

"Chels, you can let go, you know.."
"Oh, yes! That does feel nice!"

:)

Basically, I was in awe for the following week, thinking about just how blessed I am to have friends like these.. who have held my hand through everything, the good and the bad, and will continue to do so.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even have to open this blog to know what it was about. I saw the title "I love us" and knew exactly what it would be about! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete