Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy list


Here is my happy list from last week & this week so far:

-grocery shopping with Jared
-new goals
-Jared & I waking up early to eat breakfast together before work
-making cookies at work.
-Cafe Rio (yum) and the Jordan River Temple to do sealings.
-playing and singing with baby Oaklee. "All the single ladies.."
-running into my sister in law, Jessica, at Coldstone.
-girls night with Meg and Chels! -Coldstone and talking for four hours! Sweet bliss...
-my nephew Kaden was being adorable on Sunday. "Do you want some cake, Sarah?"
-a visit from Che' and Jared.
-staying up until 2 AM with the Witt's playing games, laughing, and talking. Even though I worked the next day, it was worth it!
-Jared being so sleepy that he was talking jibberish.. Very amusing.
-seeing a beautiful rainbow on my way home from work.
-a girls night with Jill and Tenille to Barnes & Noble and Coldstone! (again!)
-my boss, the stand-up comedian.
and.. the happiest thing of all:
This week, I found out that three of my friends are expecting. (making my total number of friends expecting.. seven.) How exciting is that? :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the happy list! I should try to make those more often! It is so good to remember the things that make life better.
    Hope you have an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I didn't know that grocery shopping was that much fun. LOL Oh,and b-fast was great before work... we should do that a little more often...
    love the new blog.. ;)

    ReplyDelete