Saturday, January 2, 2010

kiss me at midnight

I love the feeling of a new year. A fresh start. Here is my list of resolutions & things I would like to accomplish in 2010:

Read the entire Book of Mormon & do so consistently

Pray daily

Be optimistic & easy going

Exercise consistently & feel healthy

Be a better housewife.. Cook more dinners (& at least one meal completely from scratch!)

Make photo albums for 07, 08, & 09

Swing from a rope swing into a lake

Swim in the ocean

Go to the dentist

Jump on the bed

Stay in Provo for the weekend

Feel like every room in my house is "decorated"

Become a published/featured photographer

Have lunch with 15 different friends

Look for adventures by doing something new each month

3 comments:

  1. i'll be one of your 15 different friends for lunch, i love food. haha! :) i love your post too. 2010 is going to be a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch?! Ok! Great list! Are you a paper list type of girl? There's nothing more fulfilling to me than crossing off my lists. :) Happy 2010 to you! Hope I can also do some of the things on your list. A rope swing may help me as I age...gotta stay young some how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, I'm a big list girl. You should see the post it's on my desk at work! haha. I'm determined to swing into that lake.. I'm just not sure where I can find one! Let's make that our first goal. :)

    ReplyDelete