Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Weekend.

Last weekend, I went to Zion's National Park for the 2nd time in my lifetime.
Both times, I have been amazed.

When Jared and I were on the bus to go back down the park, we had to stand because the bus was full. I stood by a very sleepy boy. He began to nod off and all of a sudden, BAM! Something hit my rear end! It was that sweet little boys head. And so the rest of the bus ride goes.. nod, bam, wake up, nod, bam, wake up.. and Jared and I laughed through the whole thing..
On our last day there, we stopped by all the little shop's that are on the same street as Grandma Tobler's Bakery. We even hit a couple antique stores and bought two LIFE magazines.
One from 1937 and one from 1951.
Coooooooooooool.


The best part of our trip: spending 4 days together (and..Zions)

The worst part: Cockroaches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment