Monday, April 13, 2009

hallelujah!

Easter weekend at glance:
3 hour visit from best friend, Kristie. Sweet bliss..
Bowling, Spaghetti Factory, and Walmart.
Yes, 3 hours isn't much but, we've had shorter visits :)
SO good to see you, love.

Coloring eggs with husband..
I was quite impressed with his creativity.


Family picnic on Antelope Island


Day consisted of the following:
-Picking up Jared's Grandpa. I could talk to him for hours..
"Jared got married! He didn't ask me if he could get married..."
-Eating delicious sandwiches with Easter cupcakes to follow.
-Flying kites.
-Walking down to the "beach" and skipping rocks.
mmm. I could get use to this "Spring" thing.

"Because everybody concentrates on Easter, and I know that without Easter, His death was meaningless. I concentrate on Easter every day. Every day, every day that I draw a breath, I know it is because I found my way out of the darkness. Every day that I go home to my children and I see them, it's because of Easter. Everything I have, everything I am is because I don't celebrate Easter on just Easter. I'm grateful for Easter every day" - Glenn Beck

Happy Birthday, Austin!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment