Monday, February 23, 2009

R.I.P.

For our honeymoon, we took a little vacation
to one of our favorite places, Park City!
We did a lot of shopping, a lot of eating,
& some way fun snowboarding.
We even had a real wood burning fireplace in our condo.



Unfortunately, this is the last picture I had with my board.
While we were in the gondola,
our boards were riding outside, as usual.
When we were over the biggest Valley, a big gust
of wind came and Jared just about saved my board.
But, he couldn't and it fell and fell and fell..
("A" for effort, Jared.) We're planning on going on
a hike in the summer to find it.. :) Until then..
R.I.P.




(Bride and Groom Hats)





ShayLee, this picture is for you.

Because, everytime we went to Einstein's for breakfast.. I saw this sign, thought of you, and laughed. I could imagine perfectly you saying, "Bagel and SHMEAR!", in the accent that you do.

(..and you do it so well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment